The database enables an objectification of diagnostics in terms of precise medicine. This allows evidence-based statements to be made. The basis is formed by images of healthy children, adolescents and adults. Subjectivity in the diagnostic process should be a thing of the past. The database has the approval of both the European (CE Mark) and the US authorities (FDA).
HBImed Vers. 3 is now a significant update compared to the previous versions:
- The entire process is web-based, i.e. customers control and monitor the analysis themselves.
- The analysis of the data (EEG, evoked potentials) is semi-automated and leads to a technical report.
- The report is designed to be customer-oriented, i.e. the customers determine which analyses are to be generated.
- In total 1250 reference data (25% more than before),
- exact age groups for 6-89 year olds
- Gender dependent database for each age
- Mapping of the information processing (new components)
- Source analyses for normal evoked potentials
- Arousal index and arousal modulation and central sensory index
- database-specific theta/beta ratios
- Comparisons with different patient groups (ADHD, emotion regulation)
- functional network analysis
– Connectivity measurements, depending on the database,
– new additional patient group comparisons,
– Time-frequency database comparisons
Comments are closed